Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Looking back on my childhood I remember the house rules, No rambling through the house, We stayed in the kitchen or dishroom only. If you were old enough to walk and talk you had chores. Walking around with nothing to do was a problem. If you did'nt have a book in your hand or something to do, someone would find something for you to do.... such as cleaning a beheaded chicken, or some other less liked task. We were also expected to have manners, lots of them, but the most important of all respect. I'm wondering if a child today could be raised in the same way. I feel children today could use better manners and at least be taught respect. I feel our children by being taught as we were , could benefit greatly not only for themselves but also for the future of everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...