Tuesday, February 12, 2013

When I was a little girl growing up my Auntie had a huge pantry. Probably at least an ebtire room about 49 foot by 30. I'm not sure why so big, but we never went to the grocery to buy anything. We had our own veggies, eggs, fruit meats and everything that any family would need. The only things bought were t- paper, and my Uncle's cigars. So a large pantry was a great need. People are not so big on the pantry today. I find that newer homes are lacking in character and style with all the cabinets and fuss. I have taken all my cabinets out and only have the counter ones. I've used antique chests and things to store kitchen needs. I do not have a pantry at this time , but it is a must so someday I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...